Orange County CBD Meaty Treats
Orange County CBD Meaty Treats (Buddies Bites) are a fantastic way to easily dose your dog with an award winning CBD extract.
Orange County uses a special process to isolate and remove unwanted compounds, yet retain the potent phytocannabinoids in this unique CBD formula.
With added minerals and a super meaty taste, it’s specifically designed to be suitable for your loved one and deliver maximum benefit.
Puppies, kittens, cats, and dogs are some of mankind’s non-human best friends. No matter their age, every cat and dog breed is remarkable. Some have sleek fur and multi-coloured coats, while others are spotted and furry beyond belief. But have you ever wondered about the internal anatomy of your cherished pets? This may or may not have come as a shock to you, but the composition of cat and dog organs are quite similar to our own as humans. Though we physically look nothing like our favourite cats and dogs, our bodies are so much more similar to theirs than you might think.
Some examples of the functions that the endocannabinoid system is responsible for include…
- Balance and coordination
- Muscle movement
- Reproductive systems
- Activation and suppression of appetite
- Digestive tract
- Memory and recollection abilities
- Heart rate and blood pressure
- Ability to feel pain and pleasure
- Mood regulation and stability
- Reproductive processes in males and females
- Development of the brain
- Internal clock
The Relationship Between the Endocannabinoid System and CBD for Pets
- When pets ingest CBD oils, extracts of any strain, or treats made with cannabis-based ingredients, the endocannabinoid system jumps into action to process the cannabis. Once the endocannabinoid system is activated, the effects of CBD and hemp begin to display themselves.
- Cannabinoids influence certain parts of your pet’s brain. From the brainstem on up towards the brain, cannabinoids effect all parts of the central nervous system.
Try Orange County CBD Meaty Treats today to help your pet if they are suffering from inflammation, arthritis, anxious tendencies, separation anxiety, panic attacks, physical bodily pain, minor and major joint pain, heightened stress levels, the inability to fall or stay asleep and seizure disorders to name a few.